Who’s That cougar

Tennile Goodman, Writers

Who’s that cougar is a story in which the Cougar Claw interviews the student and gets a view of the student’s life, then shares it with the school. The Cougar Claw caught up with 11th grade Kalena Aukusitino. Kalena was born in Utah, but lived in Hawaii for seven years with her two sisters. She is excited about just becoming an aunt to a baby boy. Her friends describe her as funny, lame, and tall.

Sports are a very important part in her life. She enjoys softball and has been playing it for three years. She began playing because her older sister had played and inspired her to play. She spends her summers playing accelerated ball with Utah Blaze. They have about ten tournaments and they travel to Colorado, Vegas, and Idaho. She also enjoys basketball and her favorite team is The Colorado Rockies.

Kalena states that she enjoys exploring. She states that one day she wants to travel to China to see It’s beauty.

Every since 9th grade she has been interested in enrolling in the army. She says that once she graduates she will enroll for her carreer. When asked why she wants this particular career, she states,

“I feel like I have too, but I also want too, I’d rather be helping the world instead of doing office work that people have been doing for years”.