Letter from the Prez.

Korrene Cross

Hey Cougars! It’s your student body president Korrene Cross here,

I know we have been in school for a month now but, I still would like to welcome you all back. Over the summer, we have had our school renovated. We have new tile in the main hall and new furniture in the cafeteria. This renovation has been done for all of us and we would like to keep if looking nice for many years to come.  Homecoming week has just passed. Thank you to everyone who came and participated in all of the activities that we had during the week. It was an amazing week where our Kearns community came together to celebrate. Cougars, be sure to look out for events this year and come out to have some fun. All the hard work in high school will be worth it with the fun attached. Culture week is coming up October 3rd through the 7th. We will be celebrating your individuality. The school year has been amazing so far and has been flying by. The end of term is October 27th. It is coming up fairly quickly so make sure to be on top of your grades.  Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors, it is not too early to start looking into scholarships. Your years in high school will be over before you know it. Make the best of your time in high school. Seniors, we are almost done with high school so make the most of it!

Sincerely,

KorreneCross                                                                                                                                                                     2016-2017 Student Body President