Accepting Or Rejecting

Alex Serrato

A job isn’t necessarily a bad thing to have while in school. But it does have its ups and downs. We all understand that everyone wants money; getting a job is a perfect way to solve that problem. While in school, it can be hard to keep up with school work while working. A lot of the time students that get a job are seniors, they talk to their counselors to get home release so they get to leave school early or to come to school later, that they don’t have to wake up early and that they can sleep in for pulling a night shift. But there are other students that are forced to work while they are in school, they would have to work to provide for them or their family and they can’t give up their job for school.
Having a job is not easy for students, especially when they are in sports while in school. There are jobs that are really flexible with their work hours, for anyone can work while in school, or doing sports at the same time. Having a job while in school can be really stressful and overwhelming. Sometimes it can cause anxiety and exhaustion. There are teachers and people that can help you if you have a job while in school, or any other activities besides work that can help you stay on the task for everything that you need to be doing.
Having a job is a big achievement to people that get one. In life, we are all going to need one, so people that are already ahead of knowing how to get a job is an achievement. Having a job can also build character, getting skills to be able to talk to other, without being nervous or shy, or even learning how to work with others.
Having a job can also be good, learning how to manage your money right and carefully is going to help you so much when you’re paying bills or paying for things that are necessary around the house. Learning how a job works while still in school is good experience for your future when you get a better job or some might say your dream job, it can even look good when you get a different job. Jobs see that you’ve work at different places, jobs love hiring people with experience. Some jobs even help with, helping you to get your education when you go to college. Some of the students that I interview talked about how it was having a job while attending school. Some said “it’s very positive a good learning experience” they would even say it makes you more responsible. It can very time consuming and very tiring. Therefore having a job and going to school can be a great thing and possible to do.