Where Has Mrs. Faulk Been?

Where Has Mrs. Faulk Been?

Cosette Freeman, Arts and Entertainment writer

As many students have realized the theatre teacher, Mrs. Faulk, has been gone ever since the school year started. There is nothing to worry about, she’s only had a baby! Thanks to Susie Geertson (the substitute) though, Mrs. Faulk was able to spend time with her newborn, Miles T Faulk, while having everything under control!

After interviewing a couple of different second year Stage Productions students before Mrs. Faulk came back, we learned that Mrs. Geertson appeared to be a good person to temporarily take her place. Franco Gonzales who had Mrs. Faulk last year, said “It was a little weird having class without her, but the class with the substitute was just as fun.” Kirk Holder, another second year student said, “ Although the substitute is a really nice lady, we all really miss Mrs. Faulk, and we hope she is back soon.”

Well, just like Kirk said, we did miss her! Now Mrs. Faulk is back and things are falling into its normal place! Play auditions have happened, so Mrs. Faulk and her students have a list of things to look forward to now that she is back at work! It sounds like it is going to be a fun year for all the theatre students. Congratulations to Mrs. Faulk and we welcome her back!