Ceramics: See The Big Pitcher

Cosette Freeman, Writer

For those who enjoy creating your own art projects, ceramics may be a good class to take! Ceramics class is not just creating pots, and other articles, out of clay! You can make anything from pots, to jewelry boxes, to helmets also! Mrs. Hernandez teaches Ceramics 1 and 2 in room 223. Her students are always creating really fun and cool projects!

Sergio Solorzano is one of Mrs. Hernandez’s previous students who made a Samus or a character from the video game Metroid helmet! He was one of the many students of hers who made projects that turned out really well. Just to give you a small idea of how longsome projects can take, when The Cougar Claw asked him how much time it took for him to finish it, he told them it only took about a week. Although some projects seem somewhat time consuming and difficult, the outcome may be 100% worth it if you enjoy the process and the class!

So, come join Ceramics if you want to create any awesome projects like this yourself! Mrs. Hernandez said that the class fee can range from $25-$35. If you want to see anymore great and creative ceramics projects, come check out the display case in the 200 halls! Mrs. Hernandez herself can answer any further questions about ceramics class, once again in room 223. Join ceramics and add more to the cool, innovative projects for everyone to see!